Crossgrades are modules offered at a lower price to a customer with Accordance who already owns an electronic version of the same module on another platform. They are designed to encourage people who want to switch from another platform, and who have already invested significantly in specific resources which are available on both platforms.
As with all upgrades, the special price is offered on the condition that the original software is not sold or given to anyone else.
Note: No additional discounts or coupons of any kind can be applied to Crossgrade prices.
In order to receive any crossgrade prices you must first return this form to us, completed and signed.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
A concise, thorough interpretation of the entire Bible designed especially for teachers.
The Teacher’s Bible Commentary has been one of the widely used reference tools for Sunday School Teachers since 1972. From the ideal stage, the commentary was designed to meet the week-to week needs of men and women who have the awesome responsibility of leading others in the study of God’s word.
- Donald F. Ackland, author and former editor, Nashville, Tennessee, Deuteronomy, Hosea through Malachi
- J. P. Allen, Radio and Television Commission (SBC), Fort Worth, Texas, John
- James E. Carter, First Baptist Church, Natchitoches, Louisiana, Isaiah 1–39
- Robert L. Cate, First Baptist Church, Aiken, South Carolina, Leviticus
- William B. Coble, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Kansas City, Missouri, Revelation
- Wayne Dehoney, Walnut Street Baptist Church, Louisville, Kentucky, Acts
- Russell H. Dilday, Jr., Second-Ponce de Leon Baptist Church, Atlanta, Georgia, Esther through Psalms 41
- W. C. Fields, Executive Committee, Southern Baptist Convention, Nashville, Tennessee, Galatians through James
- Fred L. Fisher, Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, Mill Valley, California, Romans through 2 Corinthians
- Clyde T. Francisco, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky, Genesis
- J. Leo Green, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wake Forest, North Carolina, Jeremiah and Lamentations
- Herschel H. Hobbs, First Baptist Church, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, editor, New Testament
- J. Hardee Kennedy, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, New Orleans, Louisiana, Psalms 42–150
- Ralph H. Langley, Willow Meadows Baptist Church, Houston, Texas, Exodus
- Landrum P. Leavell, First Baptist Church, Wichita Falls, Texas, Mark
- Peter McLeod, First Baptist Church, Waco, Texas, Isaiah 40–66
- H. Franklin Paschall, First Baptist Church, Nashville, Tennessee, editor, Old Testament
- Ben F. Philbeck, Carson-Newman College, Jefferson City, Tennessee, Joshua through 1 Samuel
- Billy E. Simmons, East Texas Baptist College, Marshall, Texas, 1 Chronicles through Nehemiah
- Scott L. Tatum, Broadmoor Baptist Church, Shreveport, Louisiana, 2 Samuel through 2 Kings
- Malcolm O. Tolbert, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, New Orleans, Louisiana, Luke
- Curtis Vaughan, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas, 1 Peter through Jude
- Wayne E. Ward, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky, Matthew
- Conrad R. Willard, Central Baptist Church, Miami, Florida, Proverbs through Song of Solomon
- Fred M. Wood, Eudora Baptist Church, Memphis, Tennessee, Numbers, Ezekiel, Daniel
The Teacher's Bible Commentary
• Editors: H. Franklin Pascall, Herschel H. Hobbs
• Publisher: Broadman and Holman (1972)