This upgrade is offered to users who own the 3rd Edition of How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth (How To-Read Bible). Purchase of this upgrade will supply the user with the 4th Edition of How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth. Add this upgrade to your shopping cart like any other product.
How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth helps readers of all kinds get the most out of their Bible-reading experience.
Changes to the new fourth edition include: updated language, new preface, redesigned and updated diagrams, an updated list of recommended commentaries and resources, and more.
Understanding the Bible isn’t for the few, the gifted, the scholarly. The Bible is accessible. It’s meant to be read and comprehended by everyone from armchair readers to seminary students. A few essential insights into the Bible can clear up a lot of misconceptions and help you grasp the meaning of Scripture and its application to your twenty-first-century life.
More than three quarters of a million people have turned to How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth to inform their reading of the Bible. This fourth edition features revisions that keep pace with current scholarship, resources, and culture.
- Updated language for better readability
- Scripture references now appear only in brackets at the end of a sentence or paragraph, helping you read the Bible as you would read any book---without the numbers
- A new authors’ preface
- Redesigned and updated diagrams
- Updated list of recommended commentaries and resources
Covering everything from translational concerns to different genres of biblical writing, How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth is used all around the world. In clear, simple language, it helps you accurately understand the different parts of the Bible---their meaning for ancient audiences and their implications for you today---so you can uncover the inexhaustible worth that is in God’s Word.
Other books in Zondervan’s How-To series include:
- How to Read the Bible through the Jesus Lens
- How to Choose a Translation for All Its Worth
- How to Read the Bible Book by Book
How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth (4th Edition)
• Authors: Gordon D. Fee, Douglas Stuart
• Publisher: Zondervan (June 2014)